Esug Innovation awards presentations
5 September, 2006
The presentations for the Esug Innovation Awards were held on Monday, September 4th.
Soon after the end of the afternoon session, the conference room became a demo area where 9 different software applications were shown by their authors. They were:
- BotsInc by Stephane Ducasse
- SqSquare by Kazuki Minamitani, Masashi Umezawa
- Plopp by Grit Schuster, Bert Freudenberg (and everybody else at Impara)
- Sophie by Bernd Eckardt, John McIntosh, Steven Riggins, Tim Rowledge, Michael Rueger, Bob Stein
- Mondrian by Tudor Girba, Michael Meyer
- SqueakBot by Serge Stinckwich, Séverin Lemaignan, and co.
- UbiquiTalk by Noury Bouraqadi, Michaël Piel
- Statistics on-line by Dario Trussardi Romano
- Dakar Testing by Damien Cassou & Karsten Kuche
The partecipants to the competions demoed their software to the conference attendands, who could vote for the best three entries. Votes have been collected and processed, and the winners will be announced on Wednesday during the conference Social Dinner. About two thirds of the conference partecipants decided to vote, and by a first count of the votes it can already be said that competition has been fierce. We wish to say good job to everyone who entered the competition.