Recent Squeak packages releases
4 February, 2007
Many Squeak packages have been released in the past months. Here’s a quick list:
- Torsten Bergmann has packaged Joseph Perline’s Toothpick logging framework as a Monticello package and made it available on both Squeak Map and Squeaksource.
- Elod Kironsky has released SmallDEVS, a Squeak-based, lightweight implementation of the DEVS (Discrete event systems specification) formalism.
- Damien Cassou is continuing working on his Squeak-dev and Squeak-web images.
- Pavel Krivanek announced the final 3.9 release of his KernelImage minimal image.
- Lex Spoon has released the stable package universe for Squeak 3.9.
- Bryce Kampjes released version 0.10 of Exupery.
- Goran Krampe released version 0.3 of the Gjallar issue tracker.
- Brian Rice provided new looks and functionalities to the SqueakMap Package Loader.
- Keith Hodges is continuing his work on Installer, with new features every release.
- Chris Muller has released a new stable version of the Magma OODB, available on Squeak Map.
- A new version of the Chronos library by Alan Lovejoy has been published on Squeaksource.
- Stéphane Rollandin has published a new development snapshot of muO, an experimental environment for music composition.
- Masashi Umezawa has announced version 0.2 of the SIXX XML object serializer.
- David T. Lewis has published SlangBrowser, an interactive Slang code browser.